We seek a Business Development Manager to expand our business and ecosystem direction in collaboration with our engineer, product, and sales. Someone passionate about building partnerships to integrate successfully with the Devtron Platform. You will lead technical, business, and GTM alignment in this role and evolve our programmatic business development efforts.
- Master's degree of MBA or equivalent. Bachelor's degree with, preferably, technical education at the graduation level will be preferred.
- You have 8+ years of Business Development/Alliance/ solution selling experience.
- You are a person with a high emotional IQ, understanding how to manage internal and external stakeholder priorities and differences.
- You have been in a high-performance sales environment with quotas and lead generation as your forte.
- You have high energy and are action-oriented, with a history of getting things done in complex environments.
- You can influence others and implement change and standardize processes.
- Your strong understanding or working knowledge of Cloud-based software development/DevOps would be an advantage.
- You have a self-starter mentality, yet you are a team player with a collaborative approach.
- You have integrity beyond reproach and the ethical soundness of a true leader.
- You possess strong analytical skills and particular attention to detail with good business judgment and exceptional maturity, diplomacy, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You are results-oriented with a strong work ethic. You are also tenacious, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches.
- You have the expertise and proven leadership skills gained through a successful track record in executing high-visibility partnerships and programs.
- When necessary, you are willing and able to travel up to 30% of your time to our partners, client sites, and relevant conferences.