Product marketing managers at Devtron help tell the story about the value of how Devtron helps transform the way companies operate. As a Lead Product Marketing Manager, you understand our customers, our community, and the challenges they face. Lead product marketing managers are leaders and bring deep experience in a specific domain. Through your leadership, experience, and insight, you will position Devtron to address business challenges, contribute to the product strategy, and provide thought leadership. You will be expected to prioritize and manage your work with minimal guidance from leadership or other product team members. You will also be responsible for
Developing and implementing GTM strategies and campaigns in partnership with sales, growth, digital, and content marketing
- Research and support pricing and packaging decisions in order to meet market demands and needs
- Define and lead market research projects into specific market segments.
We work in a unique way at Devtron, where flexibility meets a high-paced, pragmatic way of working. And everything we do is in the open.
- At least 10 years of enterprise software marketing experience, including 6 within product marketing
- Deep understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies across the entire Software Development Lifecycle, especially in large enterprise environments
- Extensive experience in at least one of the following domains/areas (source code management, continuous integration, application security, continuous delivery, containers, Kubernetes, release management, or application performance monitoring)
- Outstanding English communication skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Able to coordinate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision
- Data-driven, use data to measure results and inform decision-making and strategy development
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings and open-core software is a plus.
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company's travel policy