The Developer Evangelism team supports and grows Devtron’s community by engaging with Devtron’s community members through content and conversations. As a Developer Evangelist, you will help us fulfill our mission by connecting with other developers, contributing to open source, and sharing your knowledge and experience about Devtron and other leading technologies at conferences and meetups, in contributed articles, and on blogs, podcasts, and social media. Your work will foster a community inspired by Devtron. We focus on generating awareness about Devtron by rolling up our sleeves, contributing to the ecosystem, and enabling others to become evangelists outside the company as well. Not afraid to be hands-on, you might write sample code, author client libraries, and work with strategic Devtron partners and customers to excite and engage our developer communities.
- Lead the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices around Kubernetes and DevOps in the developer community.
- Create engaging content, including technical talks, blog posts, demos, and videos that educate developers on Kubernetes and DevOps technologies and trends.
- Support Devtron product and engineering efforts by sharing what you learn while engaging with the wider Devtron community and the tech community at large
- Contribute to relevant open source projects, foundations, and TAGs in order to give Devtron visibility and share our experience and insights into developments in our areas of interest.
- Be a leader within Devtron and in the DevOps community.
- 8 to 12 years of overall experience
- Experience building software and contributing to open source in the cloud computing ecosystem
- Meaningful social presence with engaged followers
- Ability to manage the fast-moving conference schedule with its CFP deadlines and show dates
- Self-directed and works with minimal supervision
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (Depending on the Covid situation)
- 2-3 years of experience giving talks and developing demos, webinars, videos, and other technical content for audiences of 100 and larger
Good to have:
- Good exposure to the cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and Kubernetes
- Knows agile development best practices and has scrum exposure. Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Understanding of various DevOps technologies