Devtron was established in 2019 by industry veterans with more than 30 years of experience in building
large scale companies and highly scalable software products. With some of the most technologically
advanced companies of their sector as customers, Devtron is redefining the paradigm of how DevOps
should be done. Our flagship platform - Release Orchestration and Application Lifecycle Management on
Kubernetes - is Open source and has helped companies around the world reduce their go to market time in
a secure, stable and cost effective manner. It’s built on some of the most loved technologies like GoLang,
React, Kubernetes, TypeScript to name a few.
Website : http://devtron.ai
- Determine possible product upgrades using web analytics, consumer responses, and other
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure product functionality
- He/she should be a logical thinker, detailed oriented and good with documentation
- Prepare reports and give presentations on project updates
- Create and develop new product ideas based on current and projected marketing trends
- Collaborate with the UX team to create designs and wireframes
- Analyze customer and client feedback to determine the next steps for the product
- Coordinate with marketing team members to showcase new features in all marketing
Bachelors (preferably BE/B. Tech.) - Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Our team is spread across 2 locations and we’re a Hybrid
We have office spaces in Gurugram and Pune.
- Yearly offsites: : Regular off-sites to meet your team members and colleagues for fun and
with at-least one annual full company gathering! (Pandemic permitting :P).
- Flexible timings & PTO: Pick work hours that suit you the best! Ensure that you have
overlaps with your team members as required, and choose the time and place of work that brings
out the best in you.
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance cover for Employees, spouse and children.