Devtron was established in 2019 by industry veterans with more than 30 years of experience under their belt. With some of the most technologically advanced companies of their sectors customers, Devtron is redefining the paradigm of how DevOps should be done. It’s flagship platform - Release Orchestration and Application LifecycleManagement on Kubernetes - is Open source and has helped companies around the world reduce their go to market time in a secure, stable and cost effective manner. It’s built on some of the most loved technologies like GoLang, React, Kubernetes, TypeScript to name a few.
About the role:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
Responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Work hand in hand w/ product engineering on deploying and supporting new features and services
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Troubleshoot network and platform issues
- Perform & Monitor application deployments
- Scale infrastructure to meet demand
- Develop custom tools/scripts as necessary, or even work on improving existing tooling
- Document systems design and procedures
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure (Azure/GCP/AWS)
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the Infra cost
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- 2+ years of experience in Linux OS
- We run a product which other businesses depend on, and as such monitoring is a big deal to us. We want to know before something breaks, so we can get out ahead of the problem!
- We are looking for scripting awesomeness. You should write shell scripts proficiently and also be comfortable in at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Perl, Python
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services (Good knowledge/working experience with any of AWS/GCP/Azure cloud)
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps like Docker, Containerization, CI/CD pipelines, Microservice architecture, Git
Bachelors (preferably BE/B. Tech.) - Computer Science/IT