Devtron was established in 2019 by industry veterans with more than 30 years of experience in building
large scale companies and highly scalable software products. With some of the most technologically
advanced companies of their sector as customers, Devtron is redefining the paradigm of how DevOps
should be done. Our flagship platform - Release Orchestration and Application Lifecycle Management on
Kubernetes - is Open source and has helped companies around the world reduce their go to market time in
a secure, stable and cost effective manner. It’s built on some of the most loved technologies like GoLang,
React, Kubernetes, TypeScript to name a few.
Website : http://devtron.ai
- Perform QA activities for automation testing - execute, maintain & enhance the existing/
new automation test suite
- Review product requirements for testability, highlighting and proposing design
considerations that will make a feature easier to test via automation, while expanding
- Evangelize automation and assist other QE team members through mentorship, tutorials,
and writing scripts to reduce manual testing efforts
- Develop/execute manual tests on application as well as web services. Install and configure
software products on various platforms as needed.
- Take ownership for performing software testing of a given project for functional &
- Report software defects and track quality assurance metrics such as defect counts, test
- Communicate status effectively to team
- Develop detailed test cases from functional requirements, technical specifications, and
- Participate in Scrum with activities such as assisting developers, perform test case reviews,
research spikes, contribute in improving testing standards supporting continuous
- Mentor juniors/other team members for technical or functional queries
- Showcase leadership skills & ability to handle crisis situations
- Have seen product evolving : He/She has witnessed project maturity cycle
- More than 2 Yrs exposure on same Product/Project
- Proficient in any automation testing framework
- Good in any Object Oriented programming language
- Should know basics of mysql, linux, client-server architecture
- Good to have: B2B product exposure
API testing, git, Any Object oriented programming like Java/GoLang, Front end automation
frameworks like Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, BDD frameworks like Cucumber etc.
Bachelors (preferably BE/B. Tech.) - Computer Science/IT
- Hybrid Work Environment: Our team is spread across 2 locations and we’re a Hybrid
We have office spaces in Gurugram and Pune.
- Yearly offsites: : Regular off-sites to meet your team members and colleagues for fun and
with at-least one annual full company gathering! (Pandemic permitting :P).
- Flexible timings & PTO: Pick work hours that suit you the best! Ensure that you have
overlaps with your team members as required, and choose the time and place of work that brings
out the best in you.
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance cover for Employees, spouse and children.