Devtron was established in 2019 by industry veterans with more than 40 years of experience under their belt. With some of the most technologically advanced companies of their sector as customers, Devtron is redefining the paradigm of how DevOps should be done. Its flagship platform - Release Orchestration and Application Lifecycle Management of Applications on Kubernetes - is Open source and has helped companies around the world reduce their go to market time in a secure, stable and cost effective manner. It’s built on some of the most loved technologies like GoLang, React, Kubernetes, TypeScript to name a few.
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to expand our business and ecosystem direction in collaboration with our engineer, product and sales. Someone who is passionate about building partnerships to successfully integrate with the Devtron Platform In this role, you will lead technical, business, and GTM alignment as well as evolve our programmatic efforts of business development.
- Masters degree of MBA or equivalent. Bachelor's degree with preferably a technical education at the graduation level, will be preferred.
- You have min of 8+ years of Business Development/Alliance/ solution selling experience
- You are a person with a high emotional IQ, with an understanding of how to manage both internal and external stakeholder priorities and differences
- You have been in a high performance sales environment with quotas and lead generation as your forte
- You have high energy and are action-oriented with a history of getting things done in complex environments
- You can influence others and implement change and standardize processes
- You have a strong understanding or working knowledge of Cloud-based software development/DevOps would definitely be an advantage
- You have a self-starter mentality, yet a team player with a collaborative approach
- You have integrity beyond reproach and the ethical soundness of a true leader
- You possess strong analytical skills and particular attention to detail with good business judgment and exceptional maturity, diplomacy, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You are results-oriented with a strong work ethic. You are also tenacious, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches
- You have the expertise and proven leadership skills gained through a successful track record in executing high visibility partnerships and programs
- When necessary, you are willing and able to travel up to 30% of your time to our partners, client sites, relevant conferences
Good to have:
- Good exposure to cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure), Kubernetes & DevOps ecosystem
- Knows agile development best practices and has scrum exposure
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams