At Devtron, we're on a mission to transform the world of cloud-native technology, empowering software engineers, and IT professionals to master the complexities of Kubernetes with unparalleled ease. We're more than a platform; we're your launchpad to streamlined, efficient, and secure Kubernetes management.
Devtron's journey to excellence is backed by a select group of renowned investors such as Insight Partners & Leo Capital who share our vision of transforming cloud-native management. Their unwavering support fuels our innovation and growth, driving us to new heights in the tech industry.
About the role:
As a Backend Engineer, you will be accountable for the architecture, design, and development of all layers of the application. The ideal candidate will have a unique blend of technical expertise, insatiable curiosity, and an analytical mindset. You will be responsible for product/feature end-to-end for all phases from development to production. You will be working closely with engineering and non-engineering stakeholders like the product, business, and third-party stakeholders during planning and throughout the SDLC to drive engineering in the right direction. You will be mentoring the junior engineers and contributing to their success as well.
What You’ll Do:
- Solve complex software engineering problems, learn new skills, and build expertise in areas of your interest.
- Develop all layers of application and get involved as per interesting DevOps activities to have end-to-end involvement.
- Provide mentorship and support to juniors to help their understanding of more complex software engineering.
- Participate in Scrum with activities such as assisting QAs, performing code reviews, unit testing, research spikes, supporting the company’s
- architectural standards, contributing to creating new standards supporting continuous improvement, etc.
- Would be involved with Product for Story grooming and share their perspective.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications and learn more about new technologies
What You’ll Need:
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's degree with a BE/BTech preferably in CS/ IT.
- Total Work Experience: 5+ years of experience in highly scalable enterprise-class products.
- The candidate should have seen the product evolving: He/She must have witnessed the project/product maturity cycle.
- Develop and implement scalable and secure products & features that meet business needs.
- Strong analytical, logical & problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in any Programming language i.e Java, Golang, or C++
- Proficient in Web services - REST; Microservices; Domain-driven architecture.
- Knowledge of Distributed systems, design patterns, and common concepts such as caching, logging, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc.
- Good to have: B2B product exposure.