Last Updated: 10th July 2020
Devtron Inc, Inc. and its affiliates (“Company,” “Devtron Inc” “we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed
to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this policy. By visiting our website or using Devtron Inc
Services, you understand that we will collect and use your personal information as described in this Privacy
We collect several types of information from and about visitors to our website and users of Devtron
Inc Services. If you do not provide us with certain personal information, you may not be able to use some parts
of our website or Devtron Inc Services. For example, if you do not provide your email address, you cannot
register for Devtron Inc Services or certain parts of its offerings. For choices you may have, please see
You provide us with personal information about yourself while visiting our website and/or accessing
or using Devtron Inc Services when you (i) register for account or log into your account; (ii) create or edit
your profile; (iii) contact Devtron Inc via email, webform or any other mode in relation to Devtron Inc
Services; (iv) comment on our blogs, forums etc..; or (v) apply for job on our website.
1. What Information We Collect?
- Identifiers : name, email address, mailing address, phone number, profile picture or any other
identifier by which you may be contracted online or offline
- From job candidates: professional or employment related information, including education, employment
- Your browsing sessions using Devtron Inc Services (internet activity information), including, but
not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding user’s interaction with
Devtron Inc Services
- Geolocation information (based on IP address)
- Any other information that you may provide to us during our communication with you via Devtron Inc
- Cookies (or browser cookies) : A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of Devtron Inc
products or Services or may be unable to enjoy some functionality of Devtron Inc Services. Unless
when you direct your browser to Devtron Inc Services.
- Web Beacons : Pages of Devtron Inc Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known
as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us,
for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying
system and server integrity).
We may also collect personal information about you from third-party sources such as marketers, partners, researchers, affiliates, service providers, vendors and others where they are legally allowed to share your personal information with us. For example, if you register for Devtron Inc Services on another website, the website may provide your personal information to us.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
In general, we collect, use, store and process your personal information to provide Devtron
Inc Services, to improve them, to fix them, to develop new services, to market our companies and their
products and services. Specifically,
- Provide you with Devtron Inc offerings and services
- Market existing or new features, product, events, campaigns, promotions using email or phone or send
you communication about third party products and services that may be of interest to you including
integrations we offer
- Provide you support for Devtron Inc Services including answering support questions and resolving
- If you have submitted a job application, to consider you for applicable job openings
- Comply with our legal obligations including documents and information retention
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We normally collect or use personal information from you or others only where we have your consent to do so,
where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our
legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interest or fundamental rights and freedom.
In some cases, we may have legal obligation to collect or retain personal information or may need the
personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. If European data protection
law applies and we act as a controller, our lawful basis for collecting and using the personal information
in which we collect or use it.
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
The length of time for which we retain personal information depends upon the purpose for which we collect
and use it and/or as required to comply with the applicable laws.
3. When And How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party in a manner that would be
considered a sale under applicable laws.
We disclose or share your personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with other companies we use to support Devtron Inc Services.
This could include services like customer support, analytics, authentication systems, Devtron Inc
Services hosting and advertising. We have contracts with our service providers that ensure the
safeguarding and proper use of your personal information.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates. These companies use your personal
- We may share your personal information with our marketing partners who are sponsors of events,
webinars etc. for which you register, or other parties with whom we may engage in joint marketing
- We may share your personal information with public or government authorities to follow applicable
law or to respond to the legal process. We may also share your personal information when there are
or to protect the legal rights of third parties, including our employees, users, or the public.
- We may share your personal information during corporate transactions like merger, or sale of our
assets, investment or as part of the due diligence for such contemplated transactions.
- We may share your personal information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given
4. What Choices Do You Have?
You can take the following actions to change or limit the collection or use of your personal
- You may not fill out all details in your profile or account except a few necessary ones.
- You can opt out of marketing messages by writing to us at support@Devtron.ai . Please note that we may send
you one message to confirm you want to opt out. If you are a registered user of our Services, we may
continue to send transactional or relationship messages after your opt out of marketing messages.
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
inaccessible or not function properly.
- If you do not want us to see your device location, you can turn off location sharing on your device.
- You can send in your questions or complain by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding our data use
collection and use of your personal information.
5. What Are Your Privacy Rights
You may have certain rights related to your personal information, subject to local data protection
laws. If you wish to exercise these rights, please write to us at email@example.com
- the right to access, port, erase, edit/modify your personal information.
- the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing;
- the right to ask us and provide necessary information in regard to how we use your personal information;
- the right to restrict or prevent processing of your personal data. However, this may affect our ability to
provide Devtron Inc Service;
- the right to complain to the appropriate regulatory authority if you believe we have not handled your
personal information in accordance with the applicable law.
6. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We have implemented reasonable administrative (organizational), physical, and technical safeguards
intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration,
disclosure, and other processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not
completely secure. Although our security architecture is intended to protect the security of your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal
information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security
measures contained on the Devtron Inc Services.
Services, our data collection, use and practices. Our use of the personal information we collect is subject to
we may notify you of the change by posting on this page or my email.
8. Contact Us
For questions or comments about this policy and our privacy practices, or to register a complaint
or concern please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Attn: Kubetron 2nd floor 401/39 Nehru Place New Delhi