At Devtron, we're on a mission to transform the world of cloud-native technology, empowering software engineers, and IT professionals to master the complexities of Kubernetes with unparalleled ease. We're more than a platform; we're your launchpad to streamlined, efficient, and secure Kubernetes management.
Devon's journey to excellence is backed by a select group of renowned investors such as Insight Partners & Leo Capital who share our vision of transforming cloud-native management. Their unwavering support fuels our innovation and growth, driving us to new heights in the tech industry.
About the role:
This role requires expertise in crafting clear, concise software documentation and exceptional teaching skills reflected in written work. Proficiency in diverse technical areas like Linux, HTML/CSS, and programming languages is preferred, alongside experience in managing documentation using static site generators. Collaboration across various locations and time zones is key, demanding organizational skills to handle multiple projects effectively. The responsibilities involve creating, structuring, and organizing product documentation for easy comprehension, enhancing user interface text, and ensuring a deep understanding of the product's technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Content: Create, merge, maintain product documentation and release posts—balance priorities
- Structure: Ensure newly developed content uses content topic types to make product documentation easier to scan
- Organization: Ensure that product documentation pages are well organized using good naming and logical groupings
- User interface: Create or improve user interface text, such as field labels or error messages
- Product knowledge: Understand the technology and features of the product
- Communication: Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience planning, researching, writing, and editing software documentation
- 2+ years of experience planning, researching, writing, and editing software documentation
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture
- Great teaching skills that translate into amazing written work
- Experience using command line, HTML/CSS, and/or at least one programming language (doesn’t have to be in a professional context)
- Experience with Git and managing docs as code
- Familiarity with DevOps domain
- Experience with a rapidly scaling start-up environment
- Collaborate with in-office members and remote members across countries and time zones
- Highly organized and able to club and prioritize numerous issues and projects